Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,102 Dirham in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)