Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,245 Dirham (R$ 5,564) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)