Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.969 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,557 Dirham (R$ 7,260) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)