Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,352 Dirham (R$ 3,810) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)