Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.830 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,533 Dirham (€2,265) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)