Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.162 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,585 Dirham (€1,934) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)