Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.027 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,140 Dirham (€2,098) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (37 minutes ago)