Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,901 Dirham (€1,961) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)