Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.257 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,959 Dirham (RM5,742) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)