Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.248 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,866 Dirham (RM5,722) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (38 minutes ago)