Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.346 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,119 Dirham (RM7,723) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)