Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,421 Dirham (₩3,793,089) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)