Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,231 Dirham (₩4,209,594) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)