Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,046 Dirham (₩2,884,640) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (27 minutes ago)