Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02747 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,243 Dirham (482,151 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)