Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02871 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,319 Dirham (498,759 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)