Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,009 Dirham (Rp 18,545,828) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)