Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,366 Dirham (Rp 27,123,490) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)