Cost of living comparison between Semarang, Indonesia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00074 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,620 Dirham (Rp 18,353,914) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (40 minutes ago)