Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,362 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.331 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,224 Dirham ($4,097) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)