Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,051 prices entered by 519 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.738 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,932 Dirham ($3,074) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)