Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,642 prices entered by 658 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.460 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,649 Dirham ($3,557) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)