Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,191 prices entered by 559 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.485 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,108 Dirham ($4,123) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (23 minutes ago)