Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.064 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 130% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,716 Dirham (CHF 4,344) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)