Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.495 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,858 Dirham (CHF 4,409) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)