Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,811 Dirham ($3,507) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)