Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,845 Dirham ($2,368) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)