Cost of living comparison between Savannah, Georgia, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.905 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,367 Dirham ($3,671) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)