Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,127 Dirham ($3,598) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)