Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.361 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,826 Dirham (6,702 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (40 minutes ago)