Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.378 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,085 Dirham (5,082 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (20 minutes ago)