Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.391 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,023 Dirham (7,537 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)