Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28675 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,538 Dirham (78,600 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (31 minutes ago)