Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29028 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,517 Dirham (74,124 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Petaling Jaya costs RM40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)