Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28462 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,202 Dirham (78,008 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)