Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15491 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,270 Dirham (₨111,490) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)