Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11774 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,131 Dirham (Taka 128,513) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)