Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.306 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,033 Dirham (€2,568) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)