Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.979 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,187 Dirham (€2,841) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)