Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.274 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,378 Dirham (C$3,626) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (32 minutes ago)