Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.330 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,775 Dirham (C$3,653) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)