Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.532 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,173 Dirham (C$3,475) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)