Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.319 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,536 Dirham (C$4,992) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)