Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.235 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,472 Dirham (C$3,659) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)