Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08959 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,179 Dirham (₨191,762) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (42 minutes ago)