Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07099 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,372 Dirham (₨216,547) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)