Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14825 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,790 Dirham (руб 86,272) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)