Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.483 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,805 Dirham (1,971KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)