Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.666 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,395 Dirham (3,423KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (42 minutes ago)