Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.585 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,496 Dirham (2,954KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)