Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.780 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,964 Dirham (3,281KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)