Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.478 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,584 Dirham (2,115KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)