Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,694 Dirham (﷼ 72,233,731) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)