Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08750 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,401 Dirham (¥256,009) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)