Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08632 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,812 Dirham (¥380,141) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)