Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08336 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,873 Dirham (¥382,351) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)