Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09178 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,140 Dirham (¥328,389) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)