Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08834 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,720 Dirham (¥381,685) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)