Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MAD / STD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,715 Dirham (26,838,678 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)