Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MAD / STD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,173 Dirham (40,016,476 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)