Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,094 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.537 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,910 Dirham (R$ 11,788) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)