Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,526 prices entered by 678 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.429 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,652 Dirham (R$ 9,326) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)