Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,767 prices entered by 1,210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.246 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,377 Dirham (R$ 9,975) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)