Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.998 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,319 Dirham (R$ 4,776) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (29 minutes ago)