Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.454 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,905 Dirham (R$ 7,296) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)