Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.826 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,898 Dirham (R$ 7,395) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)