Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.995 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,865 Dirham (R$ 4,296) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)