Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.995 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,096 Dirham (R$ 5,374) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)