Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,312 Dirham (R$ 5,247) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)