Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.887 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,983 Dirham (R$ 7,960) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)