Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.181 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,911 Dirham (R$ 5,317) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (40 minutes ago)