Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.176 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,731 Dirham (R$ 5,268) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)