Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.706 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,830 Dirham (R$ 6,959) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (28 minutes ago)