Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.466 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,744 Dirham (R$ 9,627) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)