Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.829 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,340 Dirham (R$ 9,310) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)