Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,447 Dirham (R$ 10,164) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)