Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.247 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,781 Dirham (R$ 8,249) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)