Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.124 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,452 Dirham (R$ 6,227) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)