Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.983 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,491 Dirham (R$ 9,888) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)