Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.454 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,925 Dirham (R$ 10,157) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)