Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.804 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,219 Dirham (R$ 9,350) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)