Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.226 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,879 Dirham (R$ 9,262) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)