Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21675 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,099 Dirham (RD$ 88,116) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)