Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21808 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,544 Dirham (RD$ 89,621) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)