Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18765 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,955 Dirham (RD$ 122,327) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)