Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21673 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,136 Dirham (RD$ 106,749) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)