Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21268 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,893 Dirham (RD$ 74,725) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)