Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19898 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,083 Dirham (RD$ 121,036) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)