Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.998 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,048 Dirham (R$ 6,353) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)