Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17669 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,686 Dirham (Php83,114) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)