Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21268 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,203 Dirham (RD$ 62,080) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)