Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21428 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,273 Dirham (RD$ 94,609) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)