Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20677 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,231 Dirham (RD$ 93,005) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (26 minutes ago)