Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19898 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,085 Dirham (RD$ 100,941) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)