Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.521 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,092 Dirham (2,320 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)