Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.964 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,809 Dirham (1,486 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)