Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.094 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,406 Dirham (2,220 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)