Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.606 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,735 Dirham (2,159 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)