Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.134 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,601 Dirham (€2,210) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)