Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,882 Dirham (€2,225) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)