Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,349 Dirham (€2,168) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)