Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.056 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,511 Dirham (€2,127) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)