Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,806 Dirham (€2,417) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (26 minutes ago)