Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,621 Dirham (€1,818) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)