Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,700 Dirham (COL$3,117,492) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)