Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,903 Dirham (COL$5,100,279) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)