Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00300 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,481 Dirham (COL$5,160,876) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)