Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,682 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01459 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,032 Dirham (CH$1,167,236) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)