Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,755 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01520 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,461 Dirham (CH$1,280,649) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (32 minutes ago)