Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,291 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,690 Dirham (CH$1,154,837) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)