Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.124 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,216 Dirham (€2,177) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)