Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,790 Dirham (€2,137) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)