Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.056 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,179 Dirham (€2,368) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)