Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,675 Dirham (€2,214) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (33 minutes ago)