Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,890 Dirham (Bs 83,034,280) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)