Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,350 Dirham (Bs 14,254) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)