Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,566 Dirham (Bs 21,597) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)