Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,468 Dirham (Bs 21,434) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)