Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.976 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,248 Dirham (Bs 14,603) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)