Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,236 Dirham (Bs 21,915) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)