Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34308 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,937 Dirham (ARS $40,624) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)