Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,235 Dirham (ARS $16,050) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)