Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,699 Dirham (ARS $23,159) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (36 minutes ago)