Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,640 Dirham (COL$3,682,712) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)