Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,498 Dirham (COL$4,604,062) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (40 minutes ago)