Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,612 Dirham (COL$4,559,044) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)