Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.950 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,496 Dirham (R$ 4,913) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)