Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.949 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,048 Dirham (R$ 6,797) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)