Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,758 Dirham ($3,519) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)