Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,457 Dirham (ARS $21,019) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)