Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18388 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,827 Dirham (Php91,508) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)