Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.995 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,185 Dirham (R$ 6,405) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (42 minutes ago)