Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,707 Dirham (R$ 4,386) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (40 minutes ago)