Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.945 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,030 Dirham (R$ 7,140) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (44 minutes ago)