Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.818 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,514 Dirham (€2,266) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)