Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.749 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,508 Dirham (€2,280) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)