Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.700 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,459 Dirham (€1,912) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (42 minutes ago)