Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.292 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,576 Dirham (€2,619) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)