Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.160 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,920 Dirham (€2,412) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (25 minutes ago)